Enonic Cloud is a one-stop-shop hosted version of Enonic XP, available on demand.
Complete the following steps:
We’re offering a time limited free trial - running your very own cloud instance of Enonic XP. All you need to do is:
- Request a Free Cloud Trial of Enonic XP
Enonic also offers paid cloud instances, ranging from “Developer Cloud” to “Platium Cloud”. Check out our offerings
After requesting a Trial, you should recieve an informative e-mail about your installation.
- Click the link in your e-mail to reach the administrative interface, it should be in the following form:
Log in with username
su and password
After logging in you should see the following screen, with the launcher panel to the right:
If this is the first time you launch XP - the welcome tour will automatically launch. If it does not start, simply click the tour icon at top left of the home screen.
- Click through each step of the welcome tour
- On the last step, click the Install button
- Once the applications are installed, click finish
The sample applications automatically create demo sites you can try out.
- Select “Content Studio” from the launcher menu
- Once loaded, you will find the sites in the tree grid
- Select or expand the sites you are interested in for a preview
- Right click or choose actions from the menu to get going
Wireframe Prototyping Application
Watch this video to see how you can make interactive prototypes with Enonic XP and learn about Content Studio:
Superhero Blog Application
Watch this video to learn how you can use Enonic XP as a blogging platform, and learn more about Content Studio:
Find more on Enonic Market
If you want to try other applications, follow the steps below:
- Open the Applications tool from the launcher panel to the right
- Click Install from the menu (top left)
- Browse to find the applications you are looking for and click Install
You may also visit Enonic market directly on https://market.enonic.com