Configure City List¶
The City list part descriptor (site/parts/city-list/city-list.xml) has configuration inputs for the map type and zoom level. You can set the default values for these inputs by editing the City list part in the Country page template.
- Open the Country page template for editing.
- Open the Inspection Panel by clicking the cog button in the toolbar.
- Click on the City list part in the Page Editor panel. (The Inspect tab should open.)
- Set the Map type to “Hybrid” and Zoom level to 12 with the form inputs in the context panel.
- Save draft and close the edit tab.
Now all of the countries will show the city maps with the new settings. You can override these defaults for any individual country by editing the Country content and changing its City list part configuration.