To reduce complexity, we explicitly dropped the use of namespaces. Thus, in
order to separate system properties from user defined properties, we
_ as a starting character for system properties.
Below are the system properties explained.
- Holds the id of the node, typically generated automatically in the form of a UUID.
- Holds the name of the node. The name must be unique within its scope (all nodes with same parent).
- Reference to parent node path.
- The path is resolved from the node name and parent path.
- The last change to the node version.
- Used to create collections for nodes in a repository.
- The id of the node version.
- Used for keeping state of a node in a branch.
- The principals that have read access.
- The principals that have create access.
- The principals that have delete access.
- The principals that have modify access.
- The principals that have publish access.
- The principals that have access to read the node permissions.
- The principals that have access to change the node permissions.